Tuesday, March 6, 2012

8 March...


In any place today, there are woman's as much as men. It is really proud to see them and thought within our self that, we should inculcate that enthusiasm and courage in our self.

The most important changes seen in women today is that they stand for what they feel is right and live by it , no matter what comes in their way. Though outgoings we have not lost the touch of our roots and follow culture in every possible way.

Life teaches us many things through the experiences we have everyday and from peoples with whom we met daily. I have learnt many things from women's who are involved in my day-2-day life either directly or indirectly.

Starting from my grandmother who brought me up with love and affection when my mother was away (In fact I never leave my mother when I was small). The first word she tought me , the love with which she would be waiting for me every evening for me to return from school, the money which she used to gave for chocolates after so much praying.
She was the one who teaches how to love fellow human beings and treat them with compassion.

My mother is where I draw most of my inspiration. She has always been multitask er in my eyes right from my childhood, managing our school work and household activities. This enthusiasm is mirrored in me, which made me gain education from one of the best institute in India and inspire me to "see the light when everything around you is dark".
Hats off to you Mom....

The another one is my sister who is the best ever friend of mine.

As the saying goes,"Your life is blessed when your family treats you like friend and friends treats you like family."
I am blessed and privileged to have such ladies in my life. I love you all and feel proud to be a part of this wonderful family.

This blog is especially for all ladies on the occasion of International Women s Day.

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment