Friday, July 22, 2011

LoVe ThE LiFe NoT SpEnT......

When I was kid, may be world was big for me

I remember the road from my home to school which had CHAT KE THELE, BARF KE GOLE KI DUKAN, MITHAI KI DUKAN etc. but now those replace by MOBILE SHOPEE, VIDEO GAME PARLOR etc. but all silent.

“I Think world is shrinking now.”


When I was kid, may be evening was long for me

I remember I played till long evening, that Long Cycle race, that long cricket matches but now there is no long evening. Day ends with work and directly night is come.

“I Think Time is Shrinking now.”


When I was kid, may be friendship was tight

Whole day we friends play games, that food from friends home and the same punishment for all friends in school.

Now I still have those friends but don’t know where they are???

The thing is changed to “Hiii” on traffic signal or exchange SMS on Holi , Diwali and new year.

“I Think Relation Is changing now”


When I was kid , games were also different like Chupan Chupai, Langdi, Gilli Danda, Cricket etc. but now there is no time from Google, Facebook , Yahoo etc.

“I think Life is Changing now”

The large truth about life is that there is no tomorrow, it will be in our dream only.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So, Live the Life not Spent

No comments:

Post a Comment